Monday, August 5, 2024

From My Desk To Your Device Of Choice

 tynajoymetzner

From My Desk To Your Device Of Choice

This political climate has become utterly ridiculous and I am choosing to remove myself from politics.

I refuse to get caught up in the hatred and disrespect that having an opinion seems to create. You will not hear anything from me on the subject of politics! I refuse to be a player or a vessel for contention. 

Last election 4 years ago, was an utter shit show! All the bad feelings around humanity was disheartening! I’m not going to think about it. I’m sure not going waste energy trying to impose an opinion. 

These influencers and celebs who have a large following are ridiculous! Why the need to bash one or the other party? Why?! Is it necessary to be exclusive rather than inclusive?! When I see the faces of the outspoken celebrities, I only see the hate. Spoiled brats who have to have their way! Not a good look. 

Anyway, a thought came to me last week-“The best we ever feel, is when we are creating. Let’s do more of that!”

The email address is incorrect. My updated email address should you want to connect is, 

tynajoy.metzner@gmail.com 

I had a lot of fun creating this week. Here are a few links to my new TikTok posts. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNq8y4Ej/– When Your Pets Are Tired Of You Hanging Around The House 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNq8Bv1D/ I made an easy Coconut Cream Ice-cream Pie

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNq8FSAh/The Best We Ever Feel Is When We Are Creating 

This mug is from what I consider to be my hometown. I lived on the central coast for 36 years! 

Morro Bay is likely foggy and chilly this time of year. A stark contrast to the 114 temps we have been experiencing here in Phoenix. I long to have a small condo there for a summer reprieve- A peaceful quiet place on the central coast of California. Beautiful big rock, Morro Rock. Nice sand dunes to climb. Cool ocean breeze. Sand dollars and shells to pick up. Long walks along the surf. Walking barefoot in the sand. Humidity! Moist air. Frizzy, curly hair… well thank god for hair product lol.

Clam Chowder and my favorite Fish & Chips… The Embarcadero, sweet souvenir shops galore. Sea Otters and Seals awwwwww! 

I’m manifesting…Have a good day ! 

No comments: