Friday, August 23, 2024

A Summer Favorite Peach Cobbler Dump Cake

 tynajoymetzner

A Summer Favorite Peach Cobbler Dump Cake

~Peach Cobbler Dump Cake~

The easiest most delicious peach cobbler I have ever had! This is a keeper and I will be making this a few times a year. 

I bought (4) 15.2 oz cans of peaches. Heavy syrup peaches are the best.

Drain 2 of the 4 cans thoroughly. The syrup from the other 2 cans is the perfect amount of syrup that will create a caramel sauce.

*Add all 4 cans to a 13×9 inch baker. *Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cinnamon on top of the peaches. *Sprinkle a small amount of sea salt over the top.

*Sprinkle a box of cake mix evenly on top of your peaches and pat it down with your clean hand. Do not mix. Cake mix will be dry. You can use a yellow cake mix. I however used this and it is absolutely delicious!

* I melted 3/4 cup of butter (1 and 1/2 sticks of butter). *Pour the melted butter slowly on top of the cake mix. Cover the entire top with the melted butter. I’ve also seen people cut the butter into slices and place uniformly on top of the cake mix.

*Bake the cake for 50-60 min in a 350 degree oven.

Baking for about an hour gave this cobbler a golden crust as well as a perfect caramel peach sauce! Oh my it’s good! 

I plan to serve this to friends, with French Vanilla Ice-Cream.

No comments: