Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Zoe’s Cake Was A Showstopper

 tynajoymetzner

Zoe’s Carrot Cake Was A Showstopper

Zoe’s Carrot Cake Was A Showstopper !

The music is my cover rendition of, Great Gig In The Sky. Written by Pink Floyd. I added a few effects. My wind chimes and the birds in my yard! 

Zoe’s Cake Was A Show Stopper- https://youtu.be/fbVeJQ_Ico8 – Here is the YouTube link to the video I posted of our Easter Feast. My daughter made a beautiful carrot cake worthy of oohs and ahhhs! Deliciously creamy and moist with a light whipped cream cheese frosting. Amazing ❤️!

Zoe’s Cake- 
Zoe and her Dad-

My daughter Delcee made the green beans and Mac and cheese. I made ham, yams, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, banana bread, orange jello with mandarin oranges, deviled eggs and crescent rolls.

I love cooking for holiday get togethers. My kids always bring their homemade goodies as well. 

Thanks for reading this post. Your support means a lot to me. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel as well. Here is the link- https://youtube.com/@TynaMetzner

No comments: