Sunday, April 16, 2023

I Think I Love You

 tynajoymetzner

I Think I Love You

I’ve gotta say that I absolutely adore my pet daughters. All girls in the house. Charlotte, my baby kitty, has just turned a year old. She is the sweetest cat I’ve had in many years. Something about black cats just charms my heart❤️. The opposite of bad luck 🐈‍⬛! I put this video together for my TikTok channel. I also uploaded it to YouTube shorts. It has gotten a ton of views and likes. I wish I was as successful with my music videos… The music in this video is from a cheesy sappy song from the 70’s. It works well here because animal affection is pretty sappy! 

My lazy Sunday morning looks like this. All 3 of my pet daughters in near proximity. They love me too! I’m feeling the ❤️.
This is absolutely delicious as well. Lucerne creamers are excellent! Finally, I found the Irish Cream I’ve been longing to have. They did not have it during March for St. Patrick’s day. I’ll take it when I can get it! 

I’m still trying to find a musical niche somewhere in this world. I’ll settle for putting slideshows together. Audio/Video Scrapbooking. I suppose it’s my form of artistic expression❤️. By the way, I created a few years ago. I like it! I’m kind of proud of it in fact. 

Imagine- is my cover written by John Lennon https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3sAKJc/

Have an amazing day!

No comments: