Monday, April 3, 2023

Planting My ❤️ Garden

 tynajoymetzner

Planting My ❤️ Garden

I put together a couple of videos using some cover tracks that I made. I’ve decided that putting my home videos and photos with my music is a better way of capturing the essence. Sometimes I tell a story within my videos. I call it audio/video scrapbooking. I’ve posted these videos on my YouTube channel as well as TikTok and my Music Facebook page. 

I’m thinking if the general public is somewhat interested then my kids and grandkids will be one day. If not now, than maybe after I’ve left the planet? They are all the stars in my videos. I’ve really enjoyed putting videos together of my life and our get togethers! I know that my son in laws have given me so much sh*! Especially in my early years of putting myself out there on YouTube. I have been the joke of the decade!  The razzing turned into a deeply wounding, soul crushing embarrassment. It hasn’t stopped me though from putting myself out there and dreaming. The humbling has been deeply felt and  embedded in my relationships with them. 

I heard all about how people doing silly and ridiculous things on YouTube were making them a ton of money. While of course this Gram of 8, was putting herself out there musically for free. My savant like oddity of no real interest. I can tell you this, I have so enjoyed the gift! Playing and feeling a spiritual connection has been absolutely amazing. Between me and my maker, it has been the most personal fulfilling experience of my life❤️.

Having recently found out that both of my parents were deeply rooted in musical theater, it all makes sense. The DNA explains my desire to perform music! We are all here to explore our talents and special gifts. I truly believe that DNA has a lot to do with our interests and individuality. 

Anyway, here are a few new links to check out. 

https://youtu.be/8GOXeaYAzZM – My Visit Home To The Central Coast Of California 

Fool’s Overture The Soundtrack Of My Life And Video Scrapbook

https://youtu.be/lsrXgX3YReo

I hope you enjoy my videos. They are authentic and near and dear to me. 

I hope you are all enjoying whatever makes your heart sing! Find that creative outlet that frees you and defines your spirit! That’s ultimately what we are here for since none of us get to leave the planet with monetary things. We take with us those things within our spirit that define our souls! 

Adding some color to the yard… 
*Plant your garden where you can see it… The flowers are the fruit you will leave behind and, take with you❤️*

No comments: