Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Tik Tok Goes The Clock

 tynajoymetzner

Tik Tok Goes The Clock

I recently joined the Tik Tok revolution. It’s fun and carefree atmosphere has many engrossed in hours of mindlessness. I’m no exception, I admit losing an hour or two to the platform 😁. I decided to try my hand at being a creator there. Please find me! 

A little of this and that. Enough to embarrass the heck out of my kids and G-kids. Lol I’ve been the joke and probably embarrassment of the decade to my family. Posting my music all over social media! I can literally see the eye rolls in my minds eye now 🤣. 

I have never been able to get very far with any of my dreams. My thought is at least I have acknowledged to myself that I have some. I’ve chased them on YouTube and SoundCloud. Without my dreams, I’d have been swallowed up by the endless nothingness that comes with being a caregiver. When you give a lot of your time to people, you need a creative outlet. A place where you can be authentic you. Something that gives you individuality and makes you feel visible. Other wise, you feel swallowed up! Find a place where you can be authentic!

Social media has given people a sense of reaching out and a place for self expression. Platforms to find like minded people, interests and something to relate to! I’ve appreciated this aspect of putting myself out there. Giving yourself a voice is good for your mental health! As long as you don’t have an expectation of actually getting anything back… 

Some people have all the luck and the right niche to be successful on social media. Most of us just want to be. I’m in that category. Self expression has been enough though. Platforms in which to place my creative energy, thanks #YouTube and #SoundCloud! 

Here are my social media links- Please subscribe to my channels! Give me a shout out and say hi! 

My SoundCloud Link

My YouTube Channel Link

My Facebook/Meta Music Page🔼

My Facebook Music Page

You can find me on Instagram @metznertyna

Twitter- @jTynajoy 

When your dreams don’t chase you back, realize, it’s enough to have them ❤️!

No comments: