Monday, April 25, 2022

Creative Endeavors From My Home And Heart

 tynajoymetzner

Creative Endeavors From My Homemaking Perspective 

My 11 year old decided that my video needed some sparkle, a cat and some magic… lol she edited my video and low and behold it didn’t go over well. The Disney Dazzle fell flat. My video views in comparison to hers are so low. She has her own style and her audience loves her! She has found her niche and is extremely creative! It amazes me how kids can navigate social media so well. She has an odd skill set but it’s working for her on TikTok! Me, not so much! I can see that people aren’t interested in my kind of videos…. Awwww! Oh well. 

Fool’s Overture Practice session- 

I had the house to myself for a couple of hours. A very rare occurrence! I couldn’t resist the opportunity to make some noise! It was a real treat for me and I felt terrific getting my groove on… 

I’m happiest when I’m in creator mode. Creating anything from music to something decorative. Even baking can simulate that creator mode for me. 

I put together a video with some of my baking creations over the years. A slideshow set to cover music that I’ve created, Only Because Of You & Lord Is It Mine, written by Roger Hodgson. 

Baking & Musical Cover Endeavors 

Thanks for taking the time to like & subscribe to my channel while you are there 😘 

My YouTube Channel Link 👀 👍and Subscribe Please! 

No comments: