Friday, April 8, 2022

Creator Mode This And That

 tynajoymetzner

Creator Mode This And That

Creator Mode A Little Of This And That Soul Food-

My good friends and I celebrated a gal who has been a true friend to me in good times and in bad. Her birthday was an awesome reason to get together! We had a very nice lunch. A woman who has been my friend for about 18 years, hosted our get together. I was asked to put together and bring a pasta salad. I haven’t made a large gathering dish for a while! This was the first get together we have had in two years. Covid has kept many from getting together to celebrate things. I am so glad that we did! It was great to see these good friends. We even made a craft together. An Easter Bunny decoration that will remind me every Easter, of my friends. 

As anyone who cooks probably knows, a pasta salad is an easy recipe. Cutting everything in nice pieces takes the bulk of the time. I took some pics of my pasta salad. 

Salami slices cut into quarters. 
Eggs, Pasta noodles and Honey Mustard dressing rather than mayonnaise. A bit lighter and more flavorful I think. I have used Vidalia Onion dressing before as well. Both are good! 
2 packages of cooked noodles although, I didn’t use it all for my salad. I saved 1/3 of this for my spaghetti sauce I had leftover from the day before.
Diced red and yellow bell peppers.
A can of medium sized pitted black olives. 
You can cut whatever cheese you choose! I chose orange rind Munster. I would have preferred Pepper Jack cheese but I decided to play it safe with a mild softer cheese.
I cut my yellow and red tomatoes in half for a more delicate bite. 
Red onions are pretty and the perfect flavor for this complete salad. 
I take a fork and pull it down the length of the cucumber cover the whole circumference. I cut them into halves.
This just makes the salad more appealing. Tossed with salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, Parsley and Paprika to taste! 
I kept this, for us. 
I took this 6- pounds of pasta salad to the event. The salad was a hit and I’m always thrilled to be asked to bring something to a pot luck ❤️. 
Here is a pic of the Bunny craft we made. Very simple, all pre-cut. We just painted, designed and constructed the bunny. It was so much fun! Now we have a memory at Easter of our lunch with the ladies! Love them and, I love this❤️.

https://youtu.be/0cn_52U8sUQ Covers And Originals- A Morning With My Besties

*  Keep My YouTube Channel Alive Please Subscribe! 

Subscribe to my SoundCloud channel as well!https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/Dtn8G7WwSFsfGEEEA

No comments: