My Curiosity And The Sun Is On Fire

Well into the heatwave. Everyday for the past week has been 115+degrees. Even in the mornings it is over 90 degrees with intense ☀️ 🌞! I walked a few times this week but my last attempt had me almost sick so… 

I’ve been busy in-spite of the this heat. I became embroiled in a project that has me excited. For Mother’s Day one of my gifts was a AncestryDNA kit. I sent it off promptly and I’m awaiting the results. I’ve looked into what I can find on the Ancestry website about my family tree. Pretty interesting! I’ve enjoyed learning more about my family. In depth probing has led me to find interesting treasures. I’ve felt a real connection and a sense of wonderment thinking about the lives of my family members who have passed. I’ll share more info. at a later date if it becomes anything of interest. I’m in a investigational inquiry mode presently. I just finished the action portion of my project. I’m now to the wait and see what transpires… I’m not very good at waiting for things. Although so much of my life has been about having to be patient. A life lesson I am constantly running up against. Hurry up to wait! 

Yesterday my car reported 120 degrees for the high while I was driving. Phoenix is crazy hot. I’ll just have to take my 10 year old to the pool,
a lot. 

I’m reminded of this song. Another song in the soundtrack of my mind.*My YouTube Cover video of, You Know Like I Know written by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils! Here is the link! You Know Like I Know –http://You Know Like I Know written by Ozark Mountain Daredevils My Cover https://youtu.be/gpkDsZ1qwq4

This was at 6am. a few mornings ago… by Monday maybe we will get a break at just 108 degrees for the high. 
Here is my attempt at keeping my pup Luna cool. She seems to like have a tub to get in and cool off. 
We have had a huge fire in AZ that has created a lot of smoke and air quality issues. As a result, the sun has taken on a very fiery beautiful red at sunset! This was an ominous, looming sight. A bit unsettling…