From Tears To Jeers

I spent a whole week in California. Most of it was spent in the Monterey-Salinas area. Although, I did get a chance to visit my hometown, Morro Bay. I attended the funeral for a close family relative in Salinas.  

Amelia and Luna had a terrific time. It was Luna’s first car trip and she did amazingly well! She visited the ocean for the first time. Luna had so much fun frolicking in the ocean! 
She drank a lot of sea water and threw up what seemed like the entire ocean, in the car. The drive back to Salinas from Monterey was pretty cringey! Needless to say, a few hours was spent cleaning the car and giving the dog a good bath. Poor puppy! I wonder what she thought about that experience?
Morro Rock is such a part of my childhood… This is a tourist attraction for me now. While I was walking the dog, it occurred to me that living here, was a very introspective kind of life. I was always a loner as many that live here seem to be!
Morro Rock in Morro Bay California.
The elephant seals 🦭 beach themselves for a much needed rest. This is a remarkable sight to see. San Simeon, California. Just up the coast on Highway 1 from Morro Bay. Legendary Hearst Castle, is also in San Simeon.
Zoe and Dylan. These two peas in a pod, are the cutest young couple! I love them both so much. Absolutely charming couple.
The trip is but a memory… some of which I’m grateful for. The matter of inheritance brings out the worst in people sometimes. The family feud that ensued on our last day with the family was epic. Not my story to tell so, I won’t. Such a sad note to leave on! Calgon or Dr. Teals, take me a way! A nice hot candlelight soak is in my near future! Ugh what an ugly experience! 

Speaking of notes, here are a few of my own cover notes! I’ll leave you with this, from my YouTube channel. Here is the link! Please subscribe to my channel, your support means a whole lot to me! ❤️

Praying For Time written by George Michael