Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Views Amuse Me

 


Sunday Views Amuse Me

Hi there! Hope all is well with you. Of course I have no clue who reads my posts on Sundays but someone has been. I guess I have a fan that I’m unaware of. How nice it would be for you to drop me a comment here! I would love to know who finds my posts interesting enough to check back on Sundays… 

It’s been a interesting week for me personally… ups and downs and all around lol. I’m so glad that school has gone back to in person learning! I’m thrilled as most kids and parents are! 

Today, is my favorite songwriters/ composers bday. I am thrilled to have been invited by his fan club administrator, to submit a cover track for a tribute video. I have no idea what part of my cover song track will be used for the video greeting. I am thrilled to be a part of celebrating Roger Hodgson! He has so many fans across the globe. Ladies adore and love him. 

Here is the YouTube Link for the video I contributed to! 

Roger Hodgson’s Birthday 2021

https://youtu.be/wvF_1krGcuU


My Facebook feed is full of many many ladies whom have taken pictures with him. Men love him too. A truly lovable ambassador of feelings and music. Roger has a special ability to connect with people on a very personal level. His music and songs touch the inner core of his fans. His compositions are relatable and honest. Not always rosy and upbeat… Sometimes, his music encourages us, to grieve losses. Tears flow and believe it or not, you feel better! 

The cover composition that I shared can be found on my SoundCloud channel, here is the link… 

Only Because Of You -Lord Is It Mine CoverMusic. written by Roger Hodgson 

I thought this track might work well in a slideshow? As I said, I’m not sure what portion would be factored into the video greeting… I have great hope of meeting Roger one day. I too would like my picture with this magical man along with the memory…

Have a wonderful Sunday! Please drop me a line in the comments, you know who you are. I’d love to hear from you! 

No comments: