Easter Celebration Cake A Semi- Homemade Bake

Easter Celebration Cake A Semi- Homemade Bake

Two of my daughters happen to be here visiting at the same time. A rare occurrence lately! Both daughters are working on Easter Sunday so I decided to improvise and create a nice meal for dinner tonight. All of my kids like my spaghetti sauce and ask me to make it when they are home. Along with a nice salad and some Texas toast, it will be weeknight meal. I have been wanting to bake for Easter do I have baked some 8 inch Carrot Cake rounds. 

I added a small cup of Applesauce for an extra moist cake. 

I add a small cup of Applesauce to the Carrot Cake batter for an extra moist cake.
Prepared batter…into the oven it went. I baked the rounds for 28 min. @ 350 degrees.
Cool for a least a couple of hours…
I couldn’t find any green food coloring in my pantry so I used drops of yellow and blue food coloring to make green grass colored shredded coconut. Hint, yellow and blue make green! 
My cake plate and cake will be adorned with theses Easter goodies and the green shredded Coconut…
Here is my finished Carrot Cake. 
Spaghetti Sauce, Salad and Garlic Texas Toast
Fettuccine noodles 

The weather has been beautiful here in Phoenix! Patio Dwelling is nice while the weather stays cool enough!