I’m Still Here There And Everywhere

When I think of the effort I have put forth in creating Cover Songs and Originals for my channels I’m proud. I’m proud of my YouTube channel but have a love hate relationship with it. I think it’s ridiculous the parameters that YouTube has set up regarding monetization. I much preferred the analytic metrics that were viewable in the past. Also, the ability to prosper is so limited and discouraging. I’ve not been content to be a creator there. Resentment for all of the features that were taken away for the small YouTube fish in the sea! Providing content is fun though and having a place to put that content is appreciated… 

My SoundCloud channel has been more fun and rewarding in ways. It is a wonderful platform in which to create content! The production is not an issue, only audio! I prefer the sound quality as well. My music when I first started there was really played. My tracks well received. The past few years have seen a major drop in plays… I do however appreciate the analytics that I’m able to view! 

Tyna J Phipps YouTube – My YouTube channel Link 

Tyna J Phipps – SoundCloud Link

I also have a Facebook Music Page tynajoytunes I can be found on Instagram @metznertyna on Twitter @JTynaJoy. 

I recently uploaded several new videos to my YouTube Channel. Please check them out! Also, click the subscribe button while you are there! I love to connect with you so please drop me comment and I will get back to you❤️.