Beautiful Is A Mindset And Perspective

Beautiful- written by Linda Perry is my newest cover project. I’ve been working on this for the past few weeks. The vocals are forever a challenge. Their is a reason that I don’t cover female artists/ songs lol. Still, I can so relate to the whole vibe of this song. My interpretation is probably far removed from the creators vision for the song. 

I found myself recently in a dark hole with plenty of indecision. The isolation, and life changes surrounding me have been difficult to process. Not depression, although if I continue to feel powerless it will be overwhelming! I refuse to be a victim and a statistic. So I find myself at a crossroad. I’ve been here before… 

My daughter is moving into her dorm room this weekend! My job and commitment to getting her raised is pretty much complete. All of my excuses to stay are beginning to vanish. Yet my ability to leave is financially quashed. Pathetic! I’ve put a ton of energy, time and hard work into making a nice life for my family. I’ve come up with pretty empty pockets in doing so. 

Self sacrifice, is what happens to full time homemakers. This past week has shown me a lot about the peril of my life choices. Many bad choices! I regret that I’m my own worst enemy in choosing my situation. Yet here I find myself longing for the ability to change my career path and my circumstance. In the middle of a pandemic? ! 

Beautiful Cover – ◀️ here is the YouTube link 

SoundCloud track link-

Beautiful Cover Track on SoundCloud ◀️

On the brighter side, the slideshow I put with the YouTube Video track makes me smile. When I look at all the beautiful people that I helped to create and shape, I come up wealthy! I’m glad that I didn’t miss a thing. 

Now, on to the next chapter of my life- The chapter, about me lol… I’m ready!