Falling For The Idea Of Cooler Temps

This is what is called an artist date. I created this wreath yesterday for fun. It’s a bit early to display but summer has been brutal here in Phoenix! Why not manifest fall at least in my mind… Fall here is Phoenix is the shortest season. We don’t truly get any relief from the heat until November. When it finally cools down, it gets cold and we are into winter! So fall really is just a couple of weeks if we are lucky. I love the colors of fall. The colors of fall have always been my favorite. I grew up in Pennsylvania and fall there was just amazing. I have great memories of the feelings that “fall”, evoked.

I helped Zoe move into her dorm room. A very bittersweet day. Above she is pictured with her boyfriend who also moved into a dorm room across the street from Zoe. I’m glad she is going to get her wish of the dorm experience. I’m not crazy about communal living in the middle of a pandemic! Seriously, I thought ASU would just do online classes this fall! I think this is nuts considering Phoenix was a real Covid hot spot just a few months ago. 
Monday was the first day of school for Amelia. This is what distance learning looks like for a bunch of kids this year. She was excited to get back to some kind of learning structure. We have had glitches within the district and server capacity. They seem to have it back up and running. I’m not very tech savvy so having to be responsible for this type of learning made me so nervous! Fortunately, this little girl is a tech sponge and has learned a lot about navigating online learning! She, amazes me! Navigating between various Zoom rooms and Google Classroom…She is proficient!

I stick to what I’m good at… I make food lol. This is Pork Sausage & Ground Beef Goulash 

We had a wind and dust storm that was pretty intense. The above picture is of a Saguaro Cactus that fell over in the storm. These are protected and believe it or not, worth quite a bit of money. Sad to see them go! 

Somebody is missing Zoe. I think he is moving in to her room!
Residual clouds that I thought were amazing on a walk I took earlier this week… 

I may have an opportunity to work on a few musical endeavors this weekend. It has been months since I uploaded a live video to my YouTube channel. I hope I actually get to work on my music! The pandemic has created a real annoyance in having people constantly home working and doing school! It’s hard on everyone I’m sure. Gone are the days that I have any time of my own! 

Author: tynajoymetzner

I've been a stay at home Mom for many years... I feel that I’ve earned a PhD in life experience! My oldest is 35 and my youngest is 17. This year, I adopted a Granddaughter who is now 8 years old.I’m on a quest to see all that I can be! I am a musician, singer/ songwriter as well. Please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWn_VTumL1QLpukYEamtzcg. Look for me on SoundCloud as well! SoundCloud Profile Link-https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps I would love to make money doing what I love! I enjoy many domestic things as well. I am at a point in life that I would like to be compensated.