Cinco De Mayo Oh Me Oh My Oh

Who else has had it with sheltering in place? I’m so sad to see that we still have sooooo many new cases of this virus everywhere! I see no leveling off, in fact, more and more cases then we initially had! I’m disheartened by looking at the numbers state by state. I understand the economic need to reopen the country and each state. It doesn’t seem possible health wise to do so. It’s getting really hot here in Phoenix. Today may yet reach 108 degrees by 5:00 pm. 
Taco Feast with Flan for dessert. I made taco omelettes for breakfast with some leftover meat, onion, cilantro, cheese, homemade guacamole, salsa and sour cream. It was a hit! 
I just want to get back to some quiet time and the ability to “Escape” Escape my original musical composition 
Flan although not completely from scratch, I did have to cook it lol. Hey a shortcut here and there… Nobody needs to know😊. 
I spent an afternoon moving my canned goods from the garage shelving to this indoor space. It’s getting too hot to store even canned food in the garage..
I haven’t played my keyboard for about 10 days. My studio space has been taken over by a home office. Even if I could make space, I need to keep the house quiet for work and kids online remote learning. So I keep extremely busy doing household chores. Inside and outside. Last week I walked about 20 miles in 7 days… I have worked on organizing projects to plenty of homemade meals!
Housing birds nests again. Every spring a bird family raises babies in this lantern!
I cut my own bangs… my hair is so long now, the longest I’ve ever had it. I wear it up most of the time because it’s too much to style it most days! 
I gave Amelia a shoulder length bob hair cut as well. 
I even cut my dogs hair lol… 
Restless as the day is long. I’m chomping at the bit to get back to what I love to do! Meanwhile, please Wait For Me -YouTube Cover Video
I sincerely hope that you are all doing well and keeping sane in these very strange times!