My Covers Of The Icon Co-Creator of Supertramp Roger Hodgson Update

This is a Cover Trilogy of some of the songs Roger Hodgson has written. These, are some of my favorite songs that Roger created while he was in the band Supertramp. I loved these songs as a teen and I love them still in my mid 50’s!
I hope you enjoy my interpretation. I play by ear and have learned to play these songs with what I hear. My female perspective is probably obvious here but hopefully still relatable.
Please check out my YouTube Channel and subscribe! If you like my music, please share it!
Instead of the cover trilogy I had here-
Here is the link to my YouTube Channel!
*Update: I had to delete all of my Roger Hodgson Covers as I received a Copyright/ Take Down Notice from Evergreen Social Media a hired Social Media Company. I guess Roger Hodgson didn’t want my Covers of his music on my tiny YouTube channel! This made me so sad- Some of my best work was in my Covers his songs… I have loved his music since I was a teen. My Covers were all about the adoration I have for his music. My heart is broken and I’m truly disappointed that my efforts weren’t appreciated. I guess Roger really didn’t like my Cover attempts ðŸ˜•. Maybe I can quit with my foolish notion of meeting him one day. I wrote to his management company to ask them to remove the copyright strike against my YouTube account, over a month ago. I heard nothing back! I guess some dreams can reach out and bite you in the ass rather than come to fruition… ugh! What a huge let down this has been.