I Hosted A Woodland Animal Themed Baby Shower

I hosted a “Woodland Animal” themed baby shower on Sunday. Daughters Britt, Zoe and I put together this collaborative effort. My daughter Delcee and her fiancé Andrew, are expecting a baby boy. They have named him Kole and he is due on Christmas Day!
Anyway, I used the occasion to motivate my yard clean up project that took me several weeks to accomplish. Front yard, backyard and side yard clean up. So much of the year is spent with extreme heat here in Phoenix. Who wants to do yard work when it’s 110 outside?
The weather has been amazing! I have spent a lot of time outdoors lately. Here are a few random pics of the party planning process. I was in charge of the food. I wanted a few handcrafted theme based eats there. This is what I came up with for Woodland Animal.
Acorn cookies- easy and fun! Together with pre-made Maple Leaf cookies from Trader Joe’s. These made a cute delicious 3-tiered dessert accompaniment.
The second very charming handcraft is this Hedgehog cheeseball. It was surprisingly easy to make! 
Sliced Almonds and a few black olives made this a sweet addition to the party. I cheated and bought a pre-made green onion cheeseball from the grocery store in the deli section. It was absolutely delicious and soft enough to shape easily!
Berries!
Daughter Zoe made a dip for the fruit. Beautiful berries added a nice pop of color to the party.
My daughter Britt handcrafted all of the paper decor with her CriCut. Perfect for this display of desserts.
Britt also put centerpieces together for the tables outside…
I made a citrus and cranberry punch that was so delicious I’ll make it again sometime. Ice Tea and Infused Water. 

The weather couldn’t have been better. Here are a few random pics… Daughter Delcee and Andrew, The expectant parents! 
⬇️
Zoe and her besties… 
With my old pup, CocoRose
Daughter Britt and I. 
Amelia 
Grandsons Nate and Korbin 
Granddaughter Elizabeth 
Granddaughter Kadee who wasn’t happy about pictures lol.
I made a popcorn trail mix for favors… we had games and prizes…
Delcee seemed to really enjoy and appreciate her baby shower. She had many friends there but I’m only posting pics of the G-kids…
Monday I spent all day cleaning up after the party lol. I had to get my house and yard pulled together for Halloween. I told my 17 year old that she could have a get together for Halloween if she and her friends wanted to get together… 
Oh geez… 
On to the next get together!