Eye On The Prize Turned Into My Halloween Escape

Anyone who knows me well knows that this is so me! 
I just found this precious cookie jar at a nearby World Market store. It was the last one they had so I snatched it up! I collect cookie jars. I have another Halloween cookie jar that I absolutely love!!!
I found this cookie jar at a Goodwill! What a fun find this was a few years ago! 
The likeness of the witch and I is uncanny lol. I totally see me here!
This is a recent selfie I took with my “Cat Dude” Edward. I love this kitty so much! 
Such a handsome cat! 
Anyway, I thought in ushering in October I would repost a few of my musical Halloween endeavors lol… I actually wrote my original Escape in a Halloween theme rich in macabre chords lol. 
Halloween Reprise and, another version… 
⬆️ These were fun to create! 
Less than 10 days ago this was the backyard. I had to rake all of the mesquite pods up and get this ready to reseed. Amelia helped this year! 
The front and backyard are now reseeded and filling in well!