Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Greetings From A Homemaker From Phoenix

Attachment.png
A Funfetti cake with Whipped Cream Topping and sliced assorted berries...
Attachment_1.png
This morning she had an egg hunt, her favorite part of the Easter festivities.Attachment_2.png
Daughter Zoe made the deviled eggs this year! They look beautiful and taste, even better.Attachment_3.png
Water fun out at Canyon Lake. I am learning how to kayak. I am starting to really enjoy the feeling of serenity out on the water. Peaceful bliss really.
Attachment_4.png
Egg dying... like so many of you, I love this yearly tradition.
Attachment_5.png
The weather is starting to heat up. Our patio dwelling days will soon be over for awhile. Attachment_6.pngAttachment_7.png
Attachment_8.png
This child is an amazing little athlete. She is really coordinated and seems to do well with picking up any sport she tackles! She is doing well with kayaking!
I hope all of you are taking some time to smell the roses and enjoy whatever floats your boat!
Attachment_9.png
Easter Greetings from this Homemaker, with big dreams for something more. I leave you with this SoundCloud track that I created while taking an hour or two from my daily chores a few days ago.
⬇️SoundCloud track link


No comments: