Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Music Video Scrapbooking It’s This Artists Thing

Attachment.png
If only... I could simply upload my video to my blog post! If it were that simple than it would be right here, on my post! But try as I might, I'm not able to post that much media here.
I sure had a good time making this video today. All with bits of pieces of my life loves. Scenery and great pet friends surround me. My kids and some of my G-kids as well. Near and dear, I love to include bits of pieces of my daily life into my videos. My original music and SoundCloud tracks become videos. I think about the message, and add photos and videos clips that I think capture the essence of the music. Kind of a unique way of Scrapbooking I suppose? A form of art or nonsense depending on your opinion of it.
Dreaming Of You ◀️YouTube Link
With all of the YouTube creators out there, it's amazing what you can find to watch. I'm in the sea with all the other fish. Trying to find my rainbow scales. Lol or am I just Video scrapbooking with music?

Attachment_1.png

No comments: