Sunday, March 17, 2019

Making St. Patrick’s Day Memories

This is a family tradition that I started when I was a young Mom. some 35 years ago...
My Mom used to make Dream Pudding when I was young. You can use any flavor of pudding. It is very rich and thick like a mousse. Today in honor of St. Patrick's Day I'm using pistachio pudding. Dream Whip is also in the jello isle in grocery stores. I use the Dream Pie pudding recipe to make this favorite.
I serve my Corned Beef & Cabbage, with nice warm crusty bread. I also make lime and pear jello. The flavors are wonderful together!
Attachment.pngAttachment_1.pngAttachment_2.pngAttachment_3.png
The weather was so incredible I decided to plant some flowers. This is exactly how I wanted to spend my day!
Attachment_4.png
I'm just beginning my corned beef brisket... low and slow! Add red potatoes, carrots, onion and of course cabbage!
Attachment_5.png
Attachment_6.png





My YouTube Channel Link! ◀️ Click on the link for my music. Originals and Covers. A little something for everyone. Attachment_7.png
Attachment_8.png
Happy St. Patrick's Day. May you find your, "pot of gold" at your feet. May good fortune and good friends find you.Attachment_9.png


Attachment_10.png

No comments: