Sunday, February 24, 2019

Finding My Peace Refuge From Stress

I  find it extremely difficult to tell what of my posts actually post with my pictures lol. I thought I could copy and paste my blog posts from WordPress as I can write them quicker there. I suppose I can write my blog posts here and then copy and paste them to WordPress? Anyway, if by chance you have been following my blog posts and haven’t been able to see my pictures, the identical posts with pictures are on my WordPress blog site- Look me up- tynajoymetzner @ WordPress. I apologize for this social media blunder!  Tech savvy I want to be, a gal can dream!
I’m going to post some random pics from some of my blog posts just to catch you up lol... I haven’t got much musically going on as he is home recovering from open heart surgery and will be home for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I have been busy caring for him and taking care of this small little world here. My world just got smaller and I’m finding this to be a challenge! I difficult time for me as I’m sure for him. He is doing very well recovering. He is feeling better in ways than before the surgery. He finds that he can walk without chest pressure and pain. We believe that he has had severe coronary artery blockages for several years! So I’m sure he is relieved to already notice a very improved health benefit. He is not an easy man even on his best day. Right now it’s almost impossible to get through these long days and nights. He’s not sleeping well and has no problem in letting me know lol. So, I’m not sleeping either.
My homemade chicken soup...
⬆️
This was a just for fun few stolen moments a few weeks ago...
The music is my cover of Fool’s Overture and Don’t Leave Me Now, both written by Roger Hodgson of Supertramp. 

Now, my stolen moments consist of long walks while he’s napping...
I’m grateful for the walking respites. A time to breath and reflect! 
Speaking of Roger Hodgson, I can see the very venue in which I saw him perform on my walk! 
Wild Horse Pass, Ovations Theater.
Thank God for these moments of fun reflection! Life for me is so stressful right now! 
Please subscribe to my channels I really appreciate the support! 





I

No comments: