Sunday, October 28, 2018

Back To Status Quo At Least I Hope So


From this, ⬆️ to this ⬇️ in one week. I kid you not! What a difference a week makes!
Reseeding, the winter grass project is finished!
Of course the grass is still thin and needs to fill in but it's pretty! So nice to be finished with the ravages of the long summer heat and burning sun. The plants and the yard are coming back to life!

This week I worked on my cover of Could It Be Magic-⬇️
⬆️click on the link.
I have been so busy the past month between a 5 day family funeral in California, and a pretty bad car accident .


I'm still dealing with the residual stress of getting through the aftermath of both.
Car shopping wasn't fun. Spending 6 hours in a dealership only to feel raked over the coals in an effort to replace a car that was rather new and that we loved! Back to the same amount in monthly car payment. Like chasing your tail... We had just done that 18 months prior. Car shopping is a pain! Driving in Phoenix is a scary thing to do! I'm trying to let the wreck go and forgive the uninsured texter that took out my car but... I'm still angry!
I did however take some time to spend with G-Kids this past Tuesday. They had a grandparent lunch and book fair at their school. I was glad to attend! We had a great time together and I could tell that they were truly glad to have me there! They are a sweet bunch of kids and I'm so proud of them!


This cutie, ⬇️ had a Birthday as well the same day! Her parents bought for her the cutest puppy ever!

My youngest daughter who is a junior this year went to Homecoming last night...


I baked a batch of Cupcakes for all of the kids passing through the house this weekend...

I made my Chicken Salad to have on hand for quick meal fixes on the go.... this weekend was busy! I attended a Western University graduation acknowledgment ceremony yesterday. My husband received his Master's Degree a few months ago.

Whew! So much going on this week!
Halloween is coming up on Wednesday...
Could It Be Magic Music Only SoundCloud track! https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/could-it-be-magic-piano-music. ◀️click! ⬆️
Have a terrific rest of your weekend !

Thanks for reading today's post!

No comments: