Monday, May 25, 2015

Original Songs Are In The Eye Of The Beholder

Who Controls The Stars written by Tyna J. Metzner

Time is here- I want to pull you near. To look into those eyes and feel your touch 
tonight my love, tonight.
Time to put away my fears and let go of all the tears. I'm so glad to be with you and everything you do, delights me so- my love.

Who controls the stars? I want this night to last forever,  I don't want to move, I just want to stare at you, and the stars - forever.  Don't wake me from this dream think I'll wish upon, stars - a little longer...

Instrumental break


If only in my mind- it's just a matter of time. Till my dreams will all come true-and I 'll find you, for real, my love, one night. I'll just close my eyes real tight, and dream of you- tonight...

Can't wait to pull this all together. Sometime this upcoming week. I'm taking a week off. My husband has taken the week off. I don't play my music when he is around as he seriously gets angry when I do. He totally gets annoyed with anything to do with my music. Tells me all the time what a waste of time it is and how it's not doing anything for the family. He wants me to give up my pursuit of this since I'm not making any money at it. He just gets angry...in ways this breaks my heart as he is not at

all supportive. Couldn't be more unsupportive. I can't tell if he really thinks that I'm awful or if he just

wants me to think that I suck...

It doesn't keep me from wanting to try...It compels me to want to show myself that I can do this! This is my third original song now with lyrics...For now this is all between me and my maker. It may very well be that I'm not very good or very talented but it means something to me to try. I enjoy the writing process. It brings with it a huge since of accomplishment when it all comes together!

I hope to have this pulled together and finished and on SoundCloud and YouTube sometime next 
week.

Something More Than Nothing



Lost In The Game 



No comments: