Give A Little Bit Covers

Give A Little Bit (My Cover) 

I had a lot of fun working on this the past few days. It’s still a work in progress… I guess I always thought that this would be a rather quick cover. It was more of a challenge to attempt then I thought. It was full of nuances that just seemed more intricate than I had imagined that it would be! Interesting timing issues, coordination and a different way of playing! Every Roger Hodgson cover that I attempt, makes me appreciate this gifted creator immensely! I love the music of Roger Hodgson more and more with every attempt at a decent cover… This one, may have some fine tuning to come…

I incorporated a vocal version here. Although, I’m not sure it’s something I should have kept lol. I guess the point in trying, was just to feel as if I could? Heartfelt but too vulnerable… 

Give A Little Bit Cover With Vocals – 

Give A Little Bit Cover keyboard and Vocals https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/gBAngxkrq9MdxivE9