Do You Dream Of Me Cover

Happy July! June definitely will look better in the rear view mirror. Hope you are enjoying some fun summer activities. Most of the country has been enduring an oppressive heatwave! Crazy right? Stay cool and make lemonade!

Looking forward to a small getaway with my grown girls and the kids. San Diego here we come! Leaving next Tuesday for just a couple of days. Love hanging at the beach . I haven’t been on vacay with just my grown girls, ever! Amelia will enjoy much appreciated time with all of her cousins as well. 

I took a few minutes (maybe a few hours), to tickle the ivories! Love every darn minute that I get to spend with my keyboard! Here in the SoundCloud links from my session… 

Do You Dream Of Me is written by Michael W. Smith 

Escape is my original composition 

I’m also working on some new cover music! Yay! Maybe more originals as well… plenty of inspiration… 

Happy 4th of July- have a wonderful celebration weekend ❤️.