Tres Leches Cake that I made yesterday to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. I used Ree Drummonds Tres Leches Cake recipe. I’ve made this a few times and it never disappoints. My go to for Tres Leches. 
Fruit always makes a cake prettier. Needless to say I spent a few hours in the kitchen yesterday lol. I also made a big Mexican meal. Tacos with all the trimmings, Spanish rice and refried beans. Homemade Guacamole… I really enjoy celebrating cultures via food. To make ethnic food, makes me feel as if I’m learning about the culture one seasoning at a time…

I made an attempt to get back in the swing of things in my music studio. I’m learning about the sound in my bigger space. The lighting and placement of my iPhone to capture videos… 

The lighting in this space is going to be a challenge… I’m hoping to be able to record something for my YouTube channel soon though. 

I hear that bands are going to be able to go back out on tour soon! I watched Chicago via a Camping World promo that aired on Facebook Tues. eve. The band played remotely from their homes. Still, the quality of sound was amazing. They are still so amazing! Oh my gosh what a band. My first band crush as a kid… wow they astonish me! So great to see a few of the founders still playing so well! Robert Lamm, Jimmy Pankow and Lee Loughnane still playing and sounding strong. I want to be playing well in my 70’s & 80’s! That would be a hoot, this old lady in her 80’s playing Supertramp and other 70’s Covers… 

I’m wondering if Roger Hodgson and his band will also venture out soon? I haven’t heard any updates of the sort but I have hope! Meeting Roger Hodgson is still on my wish to do list! Awwww…. Everyone that has met him says he’s such a nice man. I can see that he is from videos and his fan club base. Meanwhile, I’ll hold on to my not so secret crush…

I saw this beautiful tree on my walk/jog through my neighborhood the other day. Such a gorgeous tree! Wanted to share it with ya.