Flowers To Flowers

Mother’s Day flowers from the kids! 

The kids bought me flowers for Mother’s Day. A beautiful bouquet! It is still blooming, a week later! 

My daughter Zoe’s birthday was on Friday. Our family friend brought these lovely tulips. 
These pretty little flowers were given to me from my neighbor. I watched her kitty cat last weekend while she went out of town. What a sweet a precious feline. I love my new cat friend! My neighbor is a sweet lady as well. 
Mother’s Day-dinner out was a very nice meal out and I had great companions! Love my daughters! A lovely celebration…
We
Zoe wanted Indian food. It is her favorite dinner out. We have a place that we frequent locally here called Chennai in Chandler AZ. Oh my goodness it is always delicious. The service is great and we always have a good experience! 
When the staff heard that this was my daughter’s birthday pick restaurant, they gave her a complimentary dessert. It was beautiful and oh so sweet…
Our local Safeway made this cake. Absolutely perfect! For the price, you can’t beat the quality. I think the decorator did an exceptional job❤️. Loved everything about this cake! White cake, chocolate buttercream filling and white buttercream frosting. 

It’s starting to get pretty hot here in Phoenix. The intense sun is taking over the valley. My power walk/ jogs are getting hotter! By 8:30 when I’m finished with my jog, it’s already in the 80’s with intense morning sun. In the 16 years I’ve lived in Phoenix, I’ve noticed a difference in the level of heat intensity. They say that at some point, Phoenix will be uninhabitable! I believe it. We had a record breaking number of days last year over 110 degrees. Ugh… 

If I could afford California living, I’d go back in a heartbeat! I would probably live in Paso Robles again. The gloom of summer fog along the coast yet a half hour drive gets you there.., Housing prices, water, taxes and gasoline… who can afford to live in California? 

I spent hours cleaning the pollen and tree debris in the yard. Swept and swept the patio … Nobody even came out to the patio at the celebration lol. It was still  in the 90’s at 9 pm.

I’m off to get my second Pfizer Covid shot today. I have heard from a lot of people that I know, the 2nd one is tough. Oh geezzzzzzz… I’m looking forward to being fully vaccinated and finished with the constant reminder of Covid-19. I’m late in getting the vaccine. Probably you have already been through this process? 

I spent a few hours in my new music space… I posted a few new videos of this practice session… Here are the new links… 

Praying For Time- George Michael Cover

“Win”, a David Bowie Cover 

My Escape is my Original-Tyna J Phipps 

*Never give up on your dreams and your passions. Even if your dreams don’t chase you back! Keep dreaming and being authentic you. Maybe, it will keep you sane or drive you insane lol! Have a great week❤️!