Friday, January 10, 2020

Wait For Me Cover Video By Mrs Cinderella


Wait For Me Cover Video

Wait For Me Cover YouTube Video 
I was thrilled to do this for my YouTube Channel today! It was a relatively quick cover to put all together although it was an extremely challenging cover to play! I decided that I would arrange it for a piano piece alone, no vocals. Although I love Daryl Halls vocals I didn’t want to try to go there. The music is so pretty! I thought maybe I’d just cover the music from my female perspective! It’s much more feminine than his original. I wanted it to be. Kind of like flirting! 
I also posted the video to my Facebook Music Page – Here’s the link! 
The picture here reminds me that my time at the ball has run out and I need to return to my suburban housewife existence! Till my next escape…
Signed-
Mrs. Cinderella!
I had a great time working this cover. The song itself is stunning… Daryl Hall is an amazing songwriter with so much musical talent❤️. I have so much adoration! I so enjoyed this one!

No comments: