Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Oh What A Beautiful Morning In Ahwatukee Arizona

Attachment.png
The past few mornings have been amazing here in my neighborhood. I've been taking long walks and appreciating the beauty around the area in which I live! The temps have been nice enough that I've been able to get 3-4 miles in before deciding it's too hot, I've had enough...
Attachment_1.png
The moon was up and the sky was so blue!
Attachment_2.pngAttachment_3.png
So many varieties of cactus and pretty, colorful flowers to look at along my walking route.
Attachment_4.png
Attachment_5.pngAttachment_6.pngAttachment_7.pngAttachment_8.png
I have to admit I'm not crazy about the desert. I spent 36 years of my life on the Central Coast of California! I love the ocean! However, I'm learning to appreciate the desert for it's beautiful and unique scenery! On my walk it occurred to me that I no cactus in my yard at all! None. I do however, have one small token cactus reminder in my home lol...

Attachment_9.png

No comments: