Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Hmmmm If I Could Invite Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson To Dinner

The things you think about in your personal dreams and desires... If I could get Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies to come to dinner at my house now that, would be an amazing feat. What would I serve? What special meal would I make? What fancy fun dessert would I bake/make to top off my meal... Coffee or tea? Fun to think about... unrealistic I know. That's what is fun about personal desires, they don't have to be tangible and realistic! Daydreaming is a way to escape the crap in which we find ourselves in from time to time. The life of un- fulfillment and sadness that permeates our spirit until we find a different way of existing... if one is even possible to ascertain. Certainly less destructive to think of fun, silly and unrealistic things. Better than drowning your sorrows. I've never been a drinker. Music has always been my escape!
Playing my keyboard always lifts me up and out of a funk even if it's just for a bit. A reprieve from the stress and sadness that reality brings. We all have sorrows and joys. Don't forget to have silly desires and dreams whatever they are! They are a true nod to ones authentic self! The inner spirit of your self, will laugh and smile bringing great relief and joy! Acknowledge the silly things you secretly wish for and feel the peace that getting intimate with your inner self is!
Lol I know neither has any interest to know me but I so desire to meet them! Not just for a photo opportunity but to have a conversation! A real conversation. Not an interview... just being, present in the moment. My admiration runs so deep for the music they have generated between them. The many wonderful songs they have contributed to music history! Life's so short and I just want to thank them in person for the musical joy I've experienced with listening and covering their masterpieces!
An unrealistic, bucket list dream to make dinner and break bread with these musical icons that I adore ❤️. The music puts me in a different place and I can tune out emotional pain and sadness! It's therapeutic and so peaceful.
As a child savant-ish lol, I would attempt to cover their songs that would come to me. Bits and pieces that I would string together into my own interpretation. Here are some links to their originals and then my interpretations of those songs.
Rick Davies- Downstream
Downstream ◀️ click here.
My interpretation of Downstream-
My Cover Of Downstream ◀️ click here⬆️
Roger Hodgson- Fool's Overture
Fool's Overture ◀️click here
My Interpretation / Cover
My Cover Of Fool's Overture ◀️ click here ⬆️
Rick Davies- Lover Boy
Lover Boy ◀️ click here
My cover of Lover Boy- My Cover Of Lover Boy ◀️ click here
Roger Hodgson- Hide In Your Shell- Hide In Your Shell ◀️ click here
My Interpretation (Cover)
Hide In Your Shell ◀️click here
Well these a just of few of each artists songs that I cover. My appreciation if nothing else runs deep for these songs and these creators. My standing invitation for dinner is ever present for these musical geniuses! Dinner at my house! Just let me know when! Love you both...
*Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. My YouTube Channel Link ◀️click here and subscribe!
Thank you! I appreciate your support so much!
If you want to drop me a line I can be found!

Email: tynajoy4@gmail.com

No comments: