Wishing On Stars Boon From Above

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather… I’m telling you that the timing on this was almost surreal and incredibly personally gratifying! Couldn’t have been better. Some time maybe I’ll share my personal rather supernatural experience relating to the timing…
I received an email from the Executive Vice President of Warner Bros Records stating that someone from their team ran across my music and they wanted to invite me to submit my music for consideration to Warner Bros Records. I was stunned! I couldn’t believe that it was for real. I researched the email, the address, the VP to find that it is indeed for real…
I did exactly that, I submitted my music for consideration to Warner Bros Records. Pinch me, is this for real??? I was told that should they decide to want to sign and meet with me they will contact me directly. All expenses paid, air fare, hotel, transportation and food.  Could take up to 30 days to hear back because they have a ton of submissions lol, I can only imagine how many…
I’ve been sitting here wondering who ran across my music and decided that it was good enough to submit to Warner Bros Records! I haven’t ever approached a label. I’m not a young chick lol… I guess I thought that ship had sailed…
To have been asked to submit to a major recording label is the most significant nod/ boon I could have ever hoped for.  Whatever happens from here is not mine to choose. I am thrilled for the opportunity! It means more to me than you can imagine! Especially in light of the naysayers that surround me in my household. They, have yet to acknowledge my opportunity… my husband said, ” Let me know when I can quit my job…” wow…
Thank you Warner Bros Records for the opportunity!!! I have personally enjoyed every min of the experience! The email invite may be the gift in all of this! The moment will forever be etched in my mind.
Face 2 Face-