Monday, July 24, 2017

Tick Tock Goes The Clock The Anticipation Is Mounting

Attachment.png
My head has been in the clouds. The what if's, and a whole gambit of feelings and emotions. I suppose that is what the opportunity evokes in everyone. Maybe not just this opportunity but opportunity in general. Read my previous post for details on this specific opportunity... A chance of a lifetime...
Life hasn't stopped and I have plenty of practical, domestic distractions. The kids are going back to school in about 10 days so we are beginning the process of getting ready. I have been organizing and cleaning the heck out of the house. We bought a buffet/ cabinet. Perfect for my random old china.
Attachment_1.png
Perfect for the space that I have. I am in love with this cabinet! This allows me to house all of my Mom's china. This began a whole sorting and organizing project of both my kitchen china cabinet and my dining room space. 
I also completely rearranged and cleaned my 6 year olds room. She really appreciated having a room makeover.
Attachment_2.png
Attachment_3.png
I decided that I would get going on the dental work that I have been procrastinating on. I will be spending some time in the dentist chair the next few weeks... Nothing major just minor work...
Of course, I will be spending more time at my keys brushing up on my music. So plenty to do! Why does it feel as if time is at a standstill? 

Tick tock goes the clock, the restlessness is mounting. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't sitting here doubting...
I find myself wishing on stars and praying with all my might! Hoping upon hope to change my plight. 
Lying in wait, while others decide my fate. Hoping they'll think that my music is great.
Reality creeps in, and I wonder where my head has been. 
Up in the clouds where you can create your dreamscape destiny! Only seeing the good and contemplating the very best in me.
That, is where I chose to dwell, self doubt, disbelief and naysayers can go to hell! 

Never ever give up on your dreams, you never know when Lady Luck wants to smile on you!

 I'm realistic, if this goes nowhere for me and they find me ridiculous you will find me under my dining room table for a few days. Embarrassed, humbled and full of sadness for the lost opportunity... the full gambit of disappointment. To never have tried would even be worse than all of that. A chance at success is worth risking failure. Throwing yourself out there is what it is, a roll of the dice...

Fool's Overture is written by Roger Hodgson 
https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/fools-overture-is-written-by?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email

Have a terrific day, and remember that wherever you go, there you are, be present.



No comments: