Thursday, December 1, 2016

Roger Hodgson Is In Arizona!

My world has been upside down and all around this week. Very very personally challenging. I won't get in to too many details except to say  I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. A very hard place! I want to have hope and, I'm trying very hard to see a window of opportunity for change. We can always have hope. I have spent the week seeking spiritual guidance. I have a need to believe in something greater than this earth. I am seeking answers and change from within myself to be able to take a solid step forward. Meanwhile, I am enjoying the Christmas spirit that comes from decorating and listening to beautiful Christmas music! Michael W. Smith's album entitled "Christmas", comes to mind! This Christmas CD is grand in sound and in spirit! Full orchestra with that clever heart tugging musical style that he incorporates into all of his  projects. From start to finish, this CD will take your emotions and thoughts over hills and through valleys! Lose yourself in this collective musical ambrosia, it does not disappoint!


While I listened to this I was decking my halls...



I had a little help... bless her heart, she told me this is the first time she has ever put ornaments on a tree. She told me that her Mom never decorated a tree. I was happy to have two trees just her size for her to decorate! She has been so amazed to see Christmas go up here. It's been fun to see her reaction. She keeps telling me that Santa is going to love it here when he comes. Precious!


 


From the outside looking in! 


Whew! What goes up must come down lol. I don't want to think about having to put all of this away. It's the journey right?

This being the 1st of Dec... guess what tomorrow is!!!

Omg Roger is coming! He plays in Tucson tonight. So he is here in AZ probably right now! If I could have afforded the Tucson show as well I would have driven the hour and a half tonight. I don't know that I will get to meet him but I did get an invite to the Soundcheck! I asked the President of his fan club for a meet and greet pass. She wasn't able to do that due to venue policies. She did however get my daughter Britt and I on the list of guests to the Soundcheck check! Ana his fan club president is a wonderful lady. Kind and very understanding of the desire his fans have to meet Roger. She has been supportive and wonderful in helping me to achieve this. She knows I've been waiting a long time.We are to arrive at the theater at 3:30 for registration. The actual concert doesn't start until 8:00 pm. This will be a really interesting behind the scenes experience! I can't wait!!!

If you follow this blog than you understand how very much I have been looking forward to this experience. Bucket list! I really hope that I can finally come face to face with Roger Hodgson. He probably has no idea that I cover him... I 'm just another fan!

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/fools-overture-with-lyrics

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/hide-in-your-shell-written?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/dont-leave-me-now-written-by-1?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/dont-leave-me-now-written-by-1?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/friday-11-33-am

These are my covers of his music. I love this creative genius!

I will blog about my concert experience! 

Have a great Dec. 1st. Do something spirit filled, it feels good!

No comments: