Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Oh Darlin written by Rick Davies of Supertramp My Cover Of

Oh Darlin written by Rick Davies My cover of…

This song is a little known song I suppose. One of the obscure songs that maybe only a true a Supertramp fan would know? As far as I know, it wasn’t a big hit? Anyway, I get a kick out of Rick Davies lyrics. Rather stalkerish or possessive, you get the feeling that if you were the woman of his desire, he would pursue you in a grandiose way. He is out to capture you… His love songs are very chivalrous! I find him endearing and beyond charming…
Anyway, I love the original of this song. In retrospect I suppose I could have played this in a keyboard voice more similar to the original. I chose a grand piano voice for this cover. 
I also posted one last Christmas Cover on my YouTube channel today…
I’ll Be Home For Christmas 
The kids will be on winter break after tomorrow so I wanted to spend time on this before the Christmas madness ensues. I am sure I will barely get a spare moment. Today, I chose to do this! Oh it was fun while it lasted… A few stolen moments! The music of Rick Davies, took me away! Oh and Bing Crosby as well…
Enjoy holiday indulgences and favorite pastimes, it’s cathartic!  I hope to finish binge watching Good Behavior… an addicting series all about addiction…

Author: tynajoymetzner

I've been a stay at home Mom for many years...Have earned a PhD in life experience. My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 13. On a quest to see all that I can be now. I am a musician, singer/ songwriter. In the process of trying to become marketable. Would love to make money doing what I love! I love to do many domestic things also. Nothing I do seems to be profitable. Guess I am at a point in life that I would like to be compensated . My whole life I have given freely. Now, show me my money making niche. Still in the process of figuring that out.

No comments: