Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Ugly Christmas Sweater

 tynajoymetzner

Ugly Christmas Sweater Day

Amelia is participating at her school in “ Ugly Sweater Day”
My beautiful 13 year old dear friend Clarice. 
“Charlotte Wonders” 
Here is a short I created of the photo shoot with my BFF’s this morning.

My cats were downright angry about this. Awwww well, it was a short lived photo shoot! 

Advertisement

Luna my dog, enjoys wearing a sweater. It’s cold this am in the desert! Phoenix is a chilly 40 degrees this morning. 

Onward to the chores of the day. Hosting a holiday get together this weekend. I’ll be baking, cleaning and party planning. 

Here is the YouTube video link of the same-https://youtube.com/shorts/joVI2Q2cJvc?si=qIAL-0SdFEKRLhuX

Have a wonderful day and please find and follow my on Social Media!

No comments: