Thursday, December 16, 2021

Happy Holidays May You Be Merry Not Contrary

 tynajoymetzner

Happy Holidays May You Be Merry Not Contrary

It’s the holiday season and I wanted to wish you all happy holidays! May you enjoy the love and magic of the season. Take time out to find joy and appreciate the beauty. We are still in pandemic times and I know the times add stress to our daily lives. Enjoy what and whom you can! 

I spent a fair amount of time decorating this year. 

Now on to baking spirits bright. I love to bake for friends and neighbors. I’m a little sad that my baking partner has her own apt this year and I’m baking solo. They grow up and fly away but oh my we have to let them! 

I’m really looking forward to 2022 as this past year has been extremely hard for me. I’m still trying to come to grips with new found family secrets that blew my mind… Read my prior posts if you are interested in the back story.

I’ll leave you with a couple of my faves from years past that I created.

So This Is Christmas Cover by Tyna Phipps 

I’ll Be Home For Christmas Cover by Tyna Phipps

The Christmas Song  Cover by Tyna Phipps 

Have a wonderful celebration ❤️!

No comments: