Saturday, September 11, 2021

Six New YouTube Videos Creator Overload

 

I took a whole 2 days in a row to practice and put together 6 new YouTube videos for my channel. It’s fun to be a creator although I haven’t hit their strict metrics for any opportunity to monetize my channel. I haven’t appreciated the fact that although I get many views per month, I haven’t been found eligible to prosper on YouTube. Anyway, it was a terrific feeling to be back to playing and being authentic me! 

Here are the new video links to be found on my YouTube channel… 

Guitar Man – Cover-

You Know Like I Know –Cover- 

Lover Boy -Cover- 

Win – Cover-

Escape -My Original Song-

Praying For Time -Cover-

Here is my channel link! 

Tyna Phipps @YouTube

It really was a wonderful spirit filled day yesterday! 

Yesterday was spirit day at school for this one…For recognition of the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedies. It’s hard to believe that it has been this long. What a horrible day for all who were alive during this time! Awwww my condolences for all of those who were lost and, for the people that miss them. A moment in history that we will never forget! 

No comments: