Dedicated To Bobby- They Don’t Know What’s Right Till They’re Gone

You Know Like I Know written by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils ◀️ My latest SoundCloud track.

Everybody Knows All Things Must Come And Go…

This has a new vibe for me. I think I’ll dedicate this to my father Bobby… his family was from Muskogee, Oklahoma. He however, was born in Bakersfield, CA.

 The lyrics fit well… Although I didn’t write the lyrics, I have always been drawn to them! Now, it makes sense to me. 

I hope that wherever he is in the afterlife, he knows that I now know of him! I also hope to be able to meet him when my time on earth is done here. I’m thinking maybe he didn’t even know of me? 

Meanwhile I have plenty of bucket list dreams to conquer and achieve… 

To take a look and walk away
Isn’t a stand, man
To speak the words that everyone’s heard
Isn’t the way, man- Everybody knows,
All things must come and go but
You know like I know that
Everything’s gonna be alright
People just come and go
They don’t know what’s right
Till they’re gone. Your sun will rise and set today
Just don’t you worry
And everything will come your way
Just don’t you hurry- Take a little time
And find you some peace of mind then
You’ll know like I know that
Everything’s gonna be alright
People just come and go
They don’t know what’s right
Till they’re gone