Thursday, August 1, 2019

Noteworthy Is A Subjective Opinion ...

Attachment_1.pngAttachment.png
I worked on this Cover arrangement of relevant 70's songs. All of which are well known. Here is the link to the video I posted to my YouTube channel yesterday!
I'm such a small fish in a very big YouTube sea. Please give this a listen as I have put a lot of effort into this Cover arrangement! I do hope that you like it! I find this to be a noteworthy 🎼 🤪 effort. ⬇️
Today is the first day of school for this 3rd grader! I have to admit the quiet is a real welcome relief! It has been a non eventful summer. I'm sure she is glad to be back with her peers as well!

Attachment_2.png
Attachment_3.png

She didn't take her friends to school with her today, this was earlier in the week. She took them to Costco lol.

No comments: