Practical Wins Out While Colouring My World

Finally, the drama and exhaustive search is over. Here she is, an American beauty. Chrysler discontinued making these. The Pacifica is their new van. This is last years model. With low miles, this just made sense to us. The SUV’s were so expensive. Other vans didn’t have the standard options that we wanted. Stow and Go rather than taking seats and the bench out. The entertainment package with a DVD player, remote and headphones. Leather interior. Tri-Zone AC.  Those kinds of features sold us this car.

I think she drives like a dream. I am thrilled to have this vehicle. No more falling on my head hatch when I would put groceries away. Two clicks on my key and the hatch comes up. Automatic sliding doors on both sides… plenty of USB and technology ports. Just a great vehicle with less than 14K miles on it. Thrilled with this find!

Meanwhile, spring is everywhere here in Phoenix. Check out what I found in one of my hanging lanterns…
Five hungry babies!

What a find huh? Nature is resourceful, just look at the beautiful windows lol. Smart bird! This shields them from the wind for sure! Charming and so adorable. 
Spring Fever!
Colour My World-written by Chicago- My piano, vocal and flute cover.
Have a great Thursday all!