Sunday, November 15, 2015

Today I Give Myself Roses


These roses came from my front yard. My roses bushes are loving the moderate temp here in Phoenix. I am enjoying having roses in the yard to cut and bring in!
Ok so today is the day! Today is the day that I change my thinking! I can't change much in this world but I can change my thought process. I can put blinders on, put my head down and focus on what direction and how I want this savant and my life to go. After having an enlightning argument with my husband, I am reminded that I'm here only because I have to be. The disconnect in our relationship runs so deep to the core of my spirit! I understand that he is choosing to try to destroy me. I also understand that he views me as whatever he wants and needs me to be for his purpose, not as a person in my own right with goals, hopes, dreams and aspirations for myself. The coexistence will live on but my desire for a meaningful friendship with this man has left me.

What he will never care to understand : how much more determined I become when he disparages
 me! The more hell bent on destroying my spirit , the more love, compassion and sheer will I have to succeed and overcome him. This life lesson is surely a test of will. 
Yesterday was one of those days that I wished that I could run away from home...
But, I find I remain steadfast in a commitment that I made. If only to be true to myself so that I have no regrets to overcome.

So, today I remind myself that I can do,
" Something More Than Nothing "




 SoundCloud link ➡️ Lost In The Game
 

Who Controls The Stars***

Have a great Sunday!









No comments: